Spend 6+ months working at a revolutionary high-growth fintech company!
Over the last few months, we have received overwhelming interest from young professionals who are looking for learning and growth opportunities in the fintech and investing ecosystems.
We couldn't be more excited to launch our Fellowship Program!
Fellows will work closely with our founding team(s) to get hands-on exposure to the product and our business and have a game-changing impact on entrepreneurs that are changing the digital commerce landscape.
Who is this for? Can I apply?
We welcome professionals from across functional areas and previous backgrounds who are seeking exposure to a cutting-edge fintech venture and investment platform - be it business development, tech, product, or operations. While there are no hard requirements, this would be a good fit for folks who are/have:
- Undergraduates or postgraduates with ~2-5 yrs of work experience
- Familiarity with start-ups, tech, PE/VC, Fintech, or E-Commerce sectors
- Motivated, smart, self-starter young professionals with a strong work ethic
- An abundance of intellectual curiosity and passion
- Excellent written/verbal English and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Why should you do this?
There are many reasons:
- You've been thinking of starting up or working at a start-up and want hands-on exposure to what a start-up is like
- You've been thinking of working in the investments space and want to learn more about the space
- You want to explore a different industry, like fintech, without committing to a full-time move
- You want to explore a different function - moving from analytics to product, tech to people ops!
- You have a limited time to explore something that you want to make a career in (heading out for an MBA next year?)
- You're looking for networking opportunities with investors, e-commerce trailblazers, fintech veterans, and more
Is this is a full-time commitment?
Yes. Fellows are expected to commit full working hours for a minimum of 6 months. If you are currently enrolled in a full-time course, then we will not be able to process your application. We will encourage you to apply after you graduate.
How long is the program?
The minimum time commitment required is 6 months. We are currently recruiting for our Oct-Apr cohort.
Where is the program based?
We are located out of Bangalore, India, and fellows would be based here for the duration of the fellowship (unless their specific role demands a different location/format of an engagement or if they are international applicants with relocation constraints).
Is this a paid program?
Yes. All fellows will be formally engaged as consultants with Klub and be paid a stipend during the duration of the program. This will be a function of the role or project you are tagged to.
How would this work operationally?
You will be assigned to a fellowship track while applying:
While formalizing the fellowship, you would be given a background of the role or project you will be contributing to. You will be provided a senior functional or business leader in the team as your mentor as well. Fellows would have fortnightly check-ins with their mentors and a 30/90/120 day milestones check-in with the broader team.
What happens at the end of the fellowship?
This is a fixed-term opportunity. At the end of the fellowship, you can choose to apply for a full-time role at Klub and we will facilitate the process based on your interest areas. Alternatively, you can choose to do something else.
(Please note: We are currently unable to sponsor full-time employment visas for international candidates.)
How do I apply?
Please keep the following handy before you head to the application link:
- An updated CV
- Covering note: Why are you excited about this opportunity and what are you looking to gain from this experience?
- Your LinkedIn profile
- Link to any previous work you have done (Github, Medium, or anything else)
What's the interview process?
If shortlisted, you will be a part of a 3 round interview process, the last round of which will be done directly by the team or mentor you are reporting to.
Excited? Apply Now!